Congratulations Fizz389 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations Allen123 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations banana881gs1 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations ocean13404a Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations PawsitivelyPegk Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations Mellissa4545 Tournament Victory! 300

Re: Hi

hi there! here are some tips and ideas.

The goal of Baccarat is to predict which hand will have a total closest to nine, the player hand or the banker hand. You can also bet on a tie if you believe both hands will have the same value. In Baccarat, cards have specific values assigned to them. Number cards 2 through 9 are worth their face value, while 10s, Jacks, Queens, and Kings have a value of zero. The Ace is valued at one. When calculating the total value of a hand, only the rightmost digit is considered. For example, if a hand has a 7 and an 8, the total value would be 5 (7 + 8 = 15, and the rightmost digit, 5, is used). I hope it'll help have a great day!

hello Eagle.. consider practicing first baccarat using free play or demo versions online. Just like me, this will allow you to familiarize yourself with the game, understand the rules, and test out strategies without risking real money. ;)

Eagle563 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:59 pm Eagle563 is my nick name. please bear with me. please guide me i am new here.
I'm thai. i play baccarat and slot machine, mostly I played slot. i will bet always in baccarat.
hi Eagle !!!

Here are some tip in playing Baccarat

The Banker bet has a slightly lower house edge compared to the Player bet. While both bets are close in terms of odds, the Banker bet has a small advantage due to the commission that is charged on winning Banker bets. So, if you want to maximize your chances of winning in the long run, consider placing most of your bets on the Banker.

i hope it works!! Goodluck !!!!

Eagle563 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:59 pm Eagle563 is my nick name. please bear with me. please guide me i am new here.
I'm thai. i play baccarat and slot machine, mostly I played slot. i will bet always in baccarat.
Hi Eagle563! What games have you dived into?😊

Hello, Eagle563! It's nice to meet you, and no worries at all. We're here to guide and assist you as you navigate your gaming journey. Here are a few tips to help you get started . Take the time to acquaint yourself with the rules and mechanics of the slot machines you'll be playing. Each game offers its own set of distinctive features, paylines, and bonus rounds. Dedicate some time to explore the game's instructions and paytable in order to enhance your understanding and grasp of the game.