Congratulations Tom291 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations AstroWizardgrd Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations Fizz389 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations Allen123 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations banana881gs1 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations ocean13404a Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations PawsitivelyPegk Tournament Victory! 300

Hello ! Hello ! Jen here !

Hey, I'm Jennifer, just like Jennifer Aniston - which is a funny coincidence because many people say that i actually look a lot like her with brown hair lol . By the way I'm a total newbie here at WANNAS, and I stumbled upon this Halloween promotion that got me pretty intrigued. So, I went ahead and signed up. To be quite honest I am already loving the atmosphere here at wannas ! I'm really digging the discussions in the forums here, especially the game strategies, and I love how everyone's reminding everybody to gamble responsibly. It's awesome to see everyone looking out for each other. Now back to business , about that promotion (I didn't read it super carefully, oops! πŸ˜…), I'd love to hear from you all about the mechanics and the rules for claiming those prizes. Are there specific rules? Has anyone already tried that Google Form for the 30,000 rewards? Can you cash out those winnings, or is it strictly for in-game use only ? Your insights and help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, everyone!
Attachments
620b1cf28dcbf096119a2db2f3c9a2f9 (1).gif 620b1cf28dcbf096119a2db2f3c9a2f9 (1).gif Viewed 96 times 511.27 KiB

Re: Hello ! Hello ! Jen here !

KarthusDeathd4h wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:54 pm Hey, I'm Jennifer, just like Jennifer Aniston - which is a funny coincidence because many people say that i actually look a lot like her with brown hair lol . By the way I'm a total newbie here at WANNAS, and I stumbled upon this Halloween promotion that got me pretty intrigued. So, I went ahead and signed up. To be quite honest I am already loving the atmosphere here at wannas ! I'm really digging the discussions in the forums here, especially the game strategies, and I love how everyone's reminding everybody to gamble responsibly. It's awesome to see everyone looking out for each other. Now back to business , about that promotion (I didn't read it super carefully, oops! πŸ˜…), I'd love to hear from you all about the mechanics and the rules for claiming those prizes. Are there specific rules? Has anyone already tried that Google Form for the 30,000 rewards? Can you cash out those winnings, or is it strictly for in-game use only ? Your insights and help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, everyone!
Hi Jennifer! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
Welcome to WANNAS! It's cool that you're enjoying your time here. About the Halloween promo, the rules can vary, so check their terms for details. For the Google Form and rewards, reach out to their support team for accurate info. Have a great time here.
Attachments
mario-ok.gif mario-ok.gif Viewed 93 times 70.25 KiB

Hello, Jennifer! It's great to have you here and welcome to the community! Glad to hear that you're enjoying the atmosphere and discussions in the forums, and it's wonderful that you appreciate the focus on responsible gambling. Well regarding Halloween promotion, the mechanics and rules may vary depending on the specific promotion offered and to get detailed information about this promotion, including the mechanics, rules, and whether winnings can be cashed out or are for in-game use only , I recommend to check it to the costumer support to confirm and get accurate information about the promotion . Well enjoy your time at wannas and good luck!

KarthusDeathd4h wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:54 pm Hey, I'm Jennifer, just like Jennifer Aniston - which is a funny coincidence because many people say that i actually look a lot like her with brown hair lol . By the way I'm a total newbie here at WANNAS, and I stumbled upon this Halloween promotion that got me pretty intrigued. So, I went ahead and signed up. To be quite honest I am already loving the atmosphere here at wannas ! I'm really digging the discussions in the forums here, especially the game strategies, and I love how everyone's reminding everybody to gamble responsibly. It's awesome to see everyone looking out for each other. Now back to business , about that promotion (I didn't read it super carefully, oops! πŸ˜…), I'd love to hear from you all about the mechanics and the rules for claiming those prizes. Are there specific rules? Has anyone already tried that Google Form for the 30,000 rewards? Can you cash out those winnings, or is it strictly for in-game use only ? Your insights and help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, everyone!
Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to WANNAS! The Jennifer Aniston coincidence is fun! πŸ˜„ I'm delighted you're enjoying the atmosphere and responsible gambling focus.

Regarding the Halloween promotion, I'd suggest checking the promotion details for specific rules and cash-out options. I haven't used the Google Form, so I can't provide insights there.

Share your experiences. Enjoy your time on WANNAS!

Welcome, Jennifer! We're glad you're enjoying your time here. To get details on the Halloween promotion, check the terms and conditions. They'll explain the rules and whether you can cash out winnings. As for the Google Form, it's usually part of claiming prizes. If you have more questions, feel free to ask – our community is here to help! Have a great time at WANNAS! ;)

Hello, Jennifer, and welcome to the WANNAS community! It's nice to have you here. I am Richard😊 I played Baccarat and slot game i really enjoyed this game. I'm delighted to hear that you're enjoying the atmosphere here and finding the talks, especially the game techniques, intriguing. It's great to see a community that values responsible gaming and considers the welfare of its members. If you have time we can play together a baccarat tournament :D see yah!

Hello jen..AKA Jennifer Aniston...hahahah Welcome to the WANNAS community. I'm happy to hear that you already try that holiday event of wannas, of course you can cash out your winnings, but the most important i hope you enjoyed the game. i would love to play a Baccarat tournament with you. and cant wait for more events they will offer for more upcoming holidays...so exiting ❀️❀️❀️