Congratulations universe360t1u Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations Tom291 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations AstroWizardgrd Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations Fizz389 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations Allen123 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations banana881gs1 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations ocean13404a Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations PawsitivelyPegk Tournament Victory! 300

Re: Dress to Impress: Halloween Costume Ideas That Cast a Spell!

I'm incredibly excited about donning an elegant 1920s flapper costume. This costume is more than just attire; it's a gateway to another era, a step back in time to the roaring twenties, the fringe, the pearls, and the art deco-inspired accessories, they all come together to create a look that's both vintage and timeless. even if only for a night, promises to be a thrilling experience, filled with vintage glamour and a delightful touch of nostalgia.
Attachments

Re: Dress to Impress: Halloween Costume Ideas That Cast a Spell!

WANNASWEEKLY wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:30 am As the Halloween season approaches and the nights grow darker, we are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to unleash our creativity in the form of spine-chilling and spellbinding costumes. We can hardly contain our excitement and are thrilled to share our go-to costume ideas for this year's haunting festivities. 🎃👻🦇Wannas-Halloween-Weekly-(Costume-Idea).png
well I'm excited for this coming Halloween, because I want to wear this costume!!! because even though it's scary, I'm still sexy ,yeahhh . I'm really excited!! I'm sure many people will be amazed at what I'm wearing. I got this idea from the movie of silent hill, I swear that movie is so good
Attachments