Congratulations Tom291 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations AstroWizardgrd Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations Fizz389 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations Allen123 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations banana881gs1 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations ocean13404a Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations PawsitivelyPegk Tournament Victory! 300

Re: Good Vibes Day

Taki1124 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:50 pm "Success is depend on how much is the value that you set" it means we have different perspective of success. We can't compare our value to others and tell them that they are not successful yet because we have different values.
This mindset promotes a more inclusive and understanding community, where we can appreciate and respect the different measures of success that each player brings to the table. :D 8-)

Taki1124 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:50 pm "Success is depend on how much is the value that you set" it means we have different perspective of success. We can't compare our value to others and tell them that they are not successful yet because we have different values.
Hi!! if I am going to describe the success in my gaming journey is all about achieving the goals and milestones I set for myself. It's not about comparing my progress to others because, in the gaming world, everyone has their own unique objectives and playstyles. It's the personal challenges and victories that make the gaming experience fulfilling. :D 8-)

Absolutely, you've hit the nail on the head! Success is indeed a deeply personal concept, and it's shaped by our individual values, aspirations, and circumstances. What matters most is finding fulfillment and contentment in our own journey, rather than comparing ourselves to others. Each of us has our own path to walk, and success looks different for everyone. It's about honoring our unique values and staying true to ourselves as we strive towards our goals.