Congratulations Tom291 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations AstroWizardgrd Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations Fizz389 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations Allen123 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations banana881gs1 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations ocean13404a Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations PawsitivelyPegk Tournament Victory! 300

Connecting with Other Gamers Online

Hello! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I'm Neicy from Russia, excited to have friends in this community! Are there any other Russians here? πŸ€”
I'm excited to meet other gamers who love online gaming as much as I do! Slots are one of my favorite games , they're so fun and exciting, and there are always new ones to try out! Have you tried any good ones lately? Also I would really love to try the Roulette here but it appears to under maintenance ? Can't click on it, and the color looks off. Anyone else having this issue?

Then, I hear that Wannas Forum is great place to look for recommendations . So , I would love to hear some of your tips and strategies for playing Slots and Roulette :) Any help would be great and I will gladly take your advice :) just drop a comment below ! Have a great day !
Attachments

Re: Connecting with Other Gamers Online

Hi Neicy! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Welcome to our community, and it's really cool to have you here. I'm not Russian but im interested to see how many russians we have in the gang hereπŸ€”
I totally get your excitement about online gaming! I'm a big fan of slots too. They're a ton of fun, and I'm always up for trying new ones. Got any favorites you'd recommend? I totally understand the frustration with the Roulette issue. It's a bummer when it's under maintenance and acting weird, right? Let's hope they fix it soon so we can play.
And yes seems like wannas do have a great forum , im fairly new here but everyone is so interactive and friendly !

Hi Neicy! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Welcome to the community. It's great to have you here, and I'm excited to meet someone from Russia. πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί It's awesome to see that we share a common passion for online gaming! I just gave Slots a try recently, and I can't believe how much fun I've been missing out on – I have to admit it's a blast! πŸ˜„ Since you're an avid slots fan, could you share some slot game recommendations with me? I'd greatly appreciate it!

NatsuFireDraid0 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:25 am Hello! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I'm Neicy from Russia, excited to have friends in this community! Are there any other Russians here? πŸ€”
I'm excited to meet other gamers who love online gaming as much as I do! Slots are one of my favorite games , they're so fun and exciting, and there are always new ones to try out! Have you tried any good ones lately? Also I would really love to try the Roulette here but it appears to under maintenance ? Can't click on it, and the color looks off. Anyone else having this issue?

Then, I hear that Wannas Forum is great place to look for recommendations . So , I would love to hear some of your tips and strategies for playing Slots and Roulette :) Any help would be great and I will gladly take your advice :) just drop a comment below ! Have a great day !

Hello Neicy! I'm not Russian, but I'm thrilled to be part of this global gaming community. Slots are my go-to, and I'm always exploring new games. Sorry to hear about the Roulette issue; it might be temporary. Looking forward to learning tips and strategies from fellow gamers to enhance our experiences!
Attachments
1.gif 1.gif Viewed 64 times 19.33 KiB

NatsuFireDraid0 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:25 am Hello! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ I'm Neicy from Russia, excited to have friends in this community! Are there any other Russians here? πŸ€”

Hi! Β Neicy! I am happy to meet you in our Wannas community. I am Richard, and I live in Indonesia. I am working on my baccarat skills through reading and watching videos about baccarat strategies to be used in my future games. Do you already try to play in the Baccarat tournament? I am waiting for the next events that will happen. Last month, if I am not mistaken, there were free tournament events that I missed. I'm glad to meet you here. I don't have any Russian friends yet, but we can be friends if you want. BTW, I am also experiencing that about the roulette maybe they are fixing something for a more fun and surprising game.
Attachments
giphy.gif giphy.gif Viewed 61 times 1.65 MiB

Wow!! That's cool! Out of all the slot games you've played, which one is your absolute favorite and why? I also like playing online games and trying out new slot games. I haven't played roulette much lately, but I heard that it's not working properly right now. Some of my favorite slot games are Zeus, Gold Fortune, and Genie Wild. When I play, I always make sure to stay within my budget and take advantage of any bonuses or special features. I'm excited to hear more about your gaming experiences and connect with you!