Congratulations Tom291 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations AstroWizardgrd Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations Fizz389 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations Allen123 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations banana881gs1 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations ocean13404a Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations PawsitivelyPegk Tournament Victory! 300

Re: WINNING AT BACCARAT

UniverseG24p wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:41 am I get my first win of this year and im so lucky even though im 6 place at the tournament game ,i enjoy it and i will play again until reach the 1st place of the tournament..
wow congratulations ,keep it up and more wins to your playing baccarat and more online games>>
i will try to play too ,so i can make my 1st place in tournament ^^

UniverseG24p wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:41 am I get my first win of this year and im so lucky even though im 6 place at the tournament game ,i enjoy it and i will play again until reach the 1st place of the tournament..
Well done on securing your first victory of the year! Starting off in 6th place is an excellent beginning. Continue to have fun playing the game, gain valuable insights from every match, and consistently strive for the top spot. Best of luck!

banana881gs1 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:03 am

Congrats UniverseG24p thats the sign that u will be a good player in baccarat .
play more and wins more......
Thank you for your support. I cant believe that this is very true for me now because this is my 1st time playing Baccarat, and now I win even though I am in the 6th rank. Before I try again to play, I am in the 4th rank. It's nearing the 1st rank to have the money I have.
Attachments

Well done on your passion and excitement for the tournament! Although coming in 6th is praiseworthy, victory usually entails clinching the 1st position. Stay determined and devoted, and I have no doubt that you'll reach that coveted top spot through unwavering commitment and hard work.

Congratulations on your first win of the year! It's awesome that you're enjoying the game and staying positive, even if you're currently in 6th place. Keep that determination and enthusiasm going, and I have no doubt you'll reach the 1st place in the tournament soon. Keep playing and having fun! 🎉🏆

I don't want to hurt your feelings, but winning at baccarat? where? I can't see, where is your win? as far as I know, when you are 1st runner up or in 1st place, that's the only time you can be called a winner.