Congratulations Tom291 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations AstroWizardgrd Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations Fizz389 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations Allen123 Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations banana881gs1 Tournament Victory! 3,000

Congratulations ocean13404a Tournament Victory! 300

Congratulations PawsitivelyPegk Tournament Victory! 300

Re: Wilds.... Scatter

Zane326 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:33 pm What are wilds and scatters?
Hi there! That's why I always get excited about wilds and scatters when I play online slots. I love them because they function similarly to jokers in a deck of cards. They can be used to finish a winning line by substituting for other symbols. Seeing a wild person emerge and convert a close call into a victory is always exhilarating. Scatters are also fantastic. For them to pay out or activate bonuses, they don't have to be on a particular row. I can tell when a few scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels since it usually signals the start of a bonus round or free spins that can result in larger wins. 8-) :D :) ;)

Re: Wilds.... Scatter

Zane326 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:33 pm What are wilds and scatters?
Wilds act like jokers in a deck of cards. They can substitute for other symbols on the reels to help create winning combinations. For example, if you have two matching symbols and a wild on a payline, it counts as three matching symbols, potentially leading to a win.

Scatters usually trigger bonus features, like free spins or bonus games. You typically need to land a certain number of scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, not just on a payline, to activate these features. Scatters often come with their own payouts too, which can be quite rewarding.